Bank of America $100 Bonus Checking Account

Bank of America is offering a $100 Bonus when you open a business checking account with Visa Business Check Card before March 31, 2008. There are no minimum deposit requirements and no monthly fees.

To get the $100 Bonus:

If you are applying online, you must enter promotional code BTB0100 to ensure you receive the correct bonus. A branch visit is another sign up option, you must however provide the coupon to receive the bonus.

Once the account is open, your $100 bonus will be automatically deposited into your business checking within 60 days. Closing the account within that time period will void the promotional bonus.

4 Existing Comments

Add New Comment

1. admin said:
    on May 23rd at 10:19 pm

# K Feb 22nd, 2008 at 4:15 pm

Unfortunately, there are no branches in California :(
    # 2 Larry L. Graham Apr 15th, 2008 at 7:19 pm

While presently living in California, we, my significant other and I, would like to establish ourselves financially in Wickenburg, Arizona. We are having a home constructed there and plan to ‘move in’ sometime around the first of the year.

How may we open checking and/or money market accounts in that city?

Larry L. Graham
    flyllg@pacbell.net

2. Tony Roberts said:
    on June 4th at 10:34 am

Coulee Bank ( http://www.couleebank.net ) offers an incredible 6.01% APY with their Rewards Checking account. The rate is easy to earn. All you have to do is make 10 check card transactions a month, use e-statements, and do 1 automatic payment a month (they call it ACH). Coulee Bank pays 6.01% on the first $25,000 and 1.01% on anything above that. The best thing about this account besides the rate is it is FREE, you can apply online, and it is from a great bank with real people that answer the phone. And as they like to say, Banking Green has its Rewards. The Rewards Checking account saves paper and preserves our natural resources. No wonder I feel good about recommending this to everyone I know. Check it out. I guarantee you will love it.

3. Allan said:
    on February 7th at 07:26 pm

VirtualBank will give you $20 to sign up through a referal… all you need is to put $100 in a eMoney Market Account, it is very easy and if you are married just sign up with the min. and then refer your spouse and you will make a quick $60…

Contact me and I will send you the $20 referal FREE
    oh yea… apy is 2.53% and they are FDIC INSURED

Please only ask for a referal if you want to sign up… they wont let me send more than 50 referals and I have sent 8 already…

JUST EMAIL YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME…AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO abwiii@hotmail.com

4. patrick shannon said:
    on February 20th at 03:31 pm

hi, i live in uk but would like a USA bank account, is this possible? what would be needed to process account?
    regards patrick.

Press | Partners | Civics | Cereers | FAQs | Support | Privacy | Legal | Sitemap